Protecting Your Investments In Real Estate Litigation
Most real estate matters represent significant investments for all parties involved. If disputes between the parties are not resolved in a timely manner, the expenses and delays can end up sinking a project. Experienced counsel is necessary to help resolve these complex matters.
The attorneys at Corfield Feld LLP take a professional and practical approach to protecting the interests of our clients in real estate litigation. With decades of combined legal knowledge at our disposal, we have a deep understanding of the challenges these disputes present.
Strategy Based Upon Experience
Our legal team takes a results-oriented approach to each specific case. We will perform a thorough and in-depth review of your case to determine the best options available to you or your business. We will carefully explain the choices facing you and help you make the right decision for your future.
We handle all types of real estate litigation, including:
- Real estate contract litigation, including purchase and sale agreements, and lease disputes
- Representing subcontractors in OCIP (owner-controlled insurance program) or WRAP matters
- Other contractor and subcontractor concerns, including construction liens, stop work notices and payment disputes
- Construction defect litigation for properties throughout Southern California
- CAM disputes among tenants and adjoining landowners.
Our attorneys have handled a number of complicated real estate cases. We work hard to find a resolution before litigation becomes necessary, but we know that is not always possible. Should it be in your best interests, we are ready to be strong advocates for you in the courtroom.
You should not try to handle these cases on your own. Many different issues need to be addressed to ensure that you are protected. Failing to consult an attorney can leave you in an extremely difficult financial position.