Our Real Estate Law Practice
At Corfield Feld LLP, we provide skilled assistance to businesses and individuals struggling with commercial real estate matters. We know and respect the challenges business owners face each day, and we have the skills necessary to find the right solution for each situation. We are committed to helping you make the best decisions for your future.
Our practice focuses on a number of areas of real estate law, including:
- Shopping center development: We work with real estate developers to address any issues connected to their projects.
- Shopping center leases for anchor tenants: Large companies have specific leasing needs. We represent corporations with all of their leasing concerns.
- Shopping center leases for landlords: We provide full representation to landlords from initial draft leases to amendments to termination issues.
- Shopping center leases for small-business owners: We review leases and provide focused advice to clients considering opening new businesses.
- Franchisor and franchisee leasing assistance: We help franchisors and franchisees understand and negotiate their leases and the unique issues associated with “shop tenant” leases.
- Real estate litigation: As experienced litigators, our attorneys handle many complex real estate cases from inception through arbitration or trial.
- Lease disputes: We help commercial tenants and landlords find solutions in lease disputes.
- Real estate development: Our attorneys work together with real estate developers at each stage in the development process.
- Pharmacy sales and acquisitions: Unique laws apply to these transactions, and we help clients complete them in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Our attorneys have worked with all types of businesses throughout Southern California. Whether you are a first-time small-business owner or are looking to create a multimillion-dollar development, we will guide you through every step of the process.
Problems often develop in real estate transactions. We provide solutions to prevent problems from killing the deal. If litigation is necessary, we will aggressively represent you through arbitration or trial.
Because Results Matter. Schedule A Free Consultation.
If you have questions about a commercial real estate venture, reach out to one of our lawyers at our San Juan Capistrano office by calling 949-444-5306 or by sending us an email. We will help you solve your legal problems.